Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Google becomes Googler, Googlest

As Google becomes bigger, the cooperation among teams become increasingly difficult. As my experience on enterprise software development, the integration among software is extremely difficult. That's why I see more and more Goobugs among the links between Google software products.
Today I was trying to install Google Notebooks. Simple enough?
As usual, google Google Notebook first, find the link, click the "get the extension" link on the left menu, Google is smart enough figuring out I am running Firefox and prompts me to install the extension.
I click install, Firefox asks me to close all the opened tabs. I closed it.
Then install, Firefox restart automatically;
Then Google Browser Sync asked me if I want to restore previous closed sessions;
Of course;
Then Google Notebook asks me to download again and reinstall again, again, again...
because Google Notebook page is re-opened by Google Browser Sync and it will "smartly" automatically install the Google Notebook again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home